Berikut ini adalah soal MID SEMESTER Bahasa Inggris kelas 8 SMP beserta kunci jawaban. Semoga bisa membantu adik-adik yang akan melakukan MID SEMESTER atau UTS disekolahnya masing-masing. Good luck, then!
Kisi-kisi soal Mid Semester Bahasa Inggris kelas 8 adalah sebagai berikut:
Asking, giving, and rejecting for a help/services
Asking, giving, and rejecting fora thing/items
Admitting and denying facts
Asking and giving opinion
Inviting, accepting, and refusing invitation
Agreement and disagreement
Compliment and Congratulating
A. Identify these expressions below and match with its function in the box!
- How smart you are!
- I think Indonesia is a beautiful country!
- Will you come to my house tonight?
- May I have your apple?
- Can I help you?
- I disagree with you!
- Congratulations! You won the singing contest!
- Can you help me?
- I agree with you!
- Okay! I will come to your birthday party. See you!
|a. Asking for thing||g. Offering for a help|
|b. Giving for opinion||h. Asking for opinion|
|c. Offering for a thing||i. Asking for a help|
|d. Inviting someone||j. Accepting invitation|
|e. Compliment||k. Congratulating|
|f. Agreement||l. Disagreement|
B. Complete the dialogue with the suitable one!
11. Seno : …………….
Rena : Yes, sure. I can help you. What should I do?
12. Bian : May I borrow your handphone?
Lia : ……….. I’m still using it.
13. Nisa : ……………..! you are the first winner in scrabble competition!
Leon : Thanks Nisa.
14. Jerry : Will you accompany me to go to bookstore?
Nana : …………….. I will accompany my mother to see the doctor. May be next time!
15. Viona: ……. …….
Sinta : I think our class is dirty today. So we must clean it together.
C.Answer the questions below with the correct answer
16. What does it means?
17. What kind of the text above?
18. What kind of text is it?
19. “..because we are going to clean our school together.” What is the opposite of the underlined word?
20. How many kinds of tools should be brought by the students?
21. How long they clean their school?
22. For whom the announcement is intended?
23. Who is the speaker of the announcement above?
24. Whose party is it?
25. Is the party to celebrate the 7th birthday?
26. What kind of the text above?
27. How long the party will be held?
28. Where will they go?
29. Who is the sender of the text above?
30. What kind of the text above?
Kunci Jawaban :
- e. Compliment
- b. Giving opinion
- d. Inviting someone
- a. Asking for a thing
- g. Offering for a help
- l. Disagreement
- k. Congratulating
- i. Asking for a help
- f. Agreement
- j. Accepting invitation
- Can you help me? / Could you help me? / Will you help?
- I’m sorry/ no you may not
- I’m sorry I can’t./ I’m sorry, I think I can’t
- What do you think about our/this class?
- Don’t throw the rubbish!
- Five, they are brooms, dusters, some newspapers, mops and buckets.
- Forty minutes
- All students
- Yes, it is.
- Invitation card
- Two hours
- Short message